A Great Solution to Some Debt Problems
Bankruptcy is a good answer to some financial problems, but it may not be right for you. As an alternative to bankruptcy protection, some of our clients are able to reach their goals through debt settlement. With the help of a skilled attorney who negotiates with your creditors on your behalf, you may be able to get your debts paid off for much less than you actually owe your creditors.
What Can Debt Settlement Do?
Contrary to popular belief, the vast majority of creditors will take less than what they are owed on many debts, particularly if a skilled lawyer is involved. When presented with an offer to pay off a portion of a debt in full, many banks and credit card companies will accept that offer.
At Randolph Law Firm, we help Nevada consumers get real debt relief through carefully negotiated settlements in cases involving:
- Credit card debts and loans that you cannot afford to pay off
- Unsecured loans from banks and finance companies
- A bank or lender who is suing you over a second mortgage or home equity line of credit (HELOC)
- IRS debt, which can sometimes be satisfied through Offers in Compromise that solve serious tax problems without repaying the full amount owed
- Short sale, which is essentially a settlement of mortgage debt when a property is worth less than the best selling price available
Get a Knowledgeable Credit Card Debt Attorney on Your Side
If you are curious about debt settlement, contact Randolph Law Firm to speak to a Las Vegas debt settlement attorney about your situation. You may be pleasantly surprised at what is possible.