Powerful Help With Credit Card Debt, Toxic Mortgages, Medical Bills and More
The burden of debt can adversely affect your relationships, your physical and mental health, and your career. If you feel overwhelmed with debt that you cannot afford to pay off despite your best efforts, bankruptcy may provide great relief to you and your family. Bankruptcy protection is provided by federal law and is available to all citizens who need it and qualify for it.
At Randolph Law Firm, we help individuals and families in Las Vegas get debt relief that greatly improves their quality of life. Bankruptcy can literally help you wipe out:
- Credit card debt
- Medical debt, including hospital bills and doctor bills
- Personal loans and lines of credit
- Payday loans and other high-interest or predatory loans
- Second mortgages and HELOCs, including those that a lender may be suing you over
- Some tax debt
If you are being threatened with foreclosure or vehicle repossession, bankruptcy may be a way to help you keep your home or vehicle, or it may be an excellent way to help you cut ties with an unaffordable house or car and move on to a better situation. A skilled bankruptcy lawyer can help you weigh your options and decide what is best for you and your family.
Is Bankruptcy Right for Me?
Bankruptcy may be a good option for you if you can answer "Yes." to one or more of these questions:
- Are credit card or loan payments making it difficult for you to put food on the table?
- Are you receiving frequent phone calls from collection agents?
- Are you losing sleep or fighting with your spouse about money on a regular basis?
- Are you behind on mortgage payments or being threatened with foreclosure?
- Are you being threatened with repossession of a car or truck?
- Do you have to choose which bills to pay each month?
- Are you working two or three jobs, or working overtime, yet you are still unable to make ends meet?
We can help you assess your financial situation and weigh the pros and cons of bankruptcy during a free consultation.
Contact a Las Vegas Bankruptcy Attorney for Advice
Many Nevada consumers have questions about whether bankruptcy is right for them. We can advise you regarding your options and help you file for bankruptcy in Henderson or Las Vegas if you choose to do so. Contact us to learn more.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.